Tell the GOP: STOP attacking working families

Republicans in the State House are trying to take collective bargaining rights away from Ohio's public sector employees -- which includes our policemen, firefighters, health care workers, and teachers.

We let President Ronald Reagan brake the Union's back with the FAA.

That is one reason we have no JOBS left in our country.

If you live in OHIO check out this

paste it and take a good look and let me know what you think!

Stand with me and tell the GOP to STOP their assault on Ohio working families!

Had an Experience with GOP?

Comments

I have no sympathy when my salary has been stagnant for 7 years and I am 100% responsible for my own retirement. Why don't you get a real job and see what the rest of us have to put up with?

Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more La Cour Superieur De Montreal - Est ce que la juge Marie Claude Armstrong a besoin d'un type d'enquête Charbonneau? La Cour Superieur De Montreal "Note: les opinions exprimées sont du commentateur et ne reflètent pas les opinions de CJAM ou Radio Shalom. Santé; 1er février 2017 - Est-ce que Montréal a besoin d'un autre..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "Been calling healthcare.gov for the past 3 or so weeks and was put on hold for over an hour each time. Tried to cancel my policy because my job is..." Read more Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services - Lakewood CPS should be shut down!!! Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more